Last year, the Greater Washington DC community brought together over 450 climbers who helped raise over $60,000 to support Ovarian Cancer Research.
This year HERA Women’s Cancer Foundation is bringing the Climb4Life Event to DC – March 13th -19th. With a goal to promote awareness and raise money.
From the HERA website:
- Admission to Kick-Off and Climbers’ Festival
- A goodie bag filled with coupons and gifts
- Four days of free climbing at Sportrock: 2 at Sterling, 2
at Alexandria (valid 3/14 – 3/21)
- Discounts on classes and memberships at Sportrock
- Expert unlimited Power Yoga at Dancing Mind Yoga, (valid 3/13 – 3/21)
- Clinics with pro-climbers,
- Discounts with REI Outdoor School
- A special slideshow presentation by a guest pro-climber
- Global Mala Event – 108 Sun Salutations – celebrate life!”
Challenge yourself and help the HERA Women’s Cancer Foundation fight ovarian cancer!
By participating in HERA Climb4Life, you can help save lives.