Due to COVID-19, we will be postponing Spring Adopt a Crags through at least the end of April. We are monitoring this evolving situation and will make determinations about rescheduling or cancelling events based on conversations with land managers and future directives from the federal, state, and local governments. Please check back for updates.
Sugarloaf Adopt a Crag – POSTPONED
Rocks State Park Adopt a Crag – POSTPONED
Woodstock Rock Adopt a Crag – May 2, 2020
Seneca Trail Work With Friends Of Seneca – May 9-10, 2020
Governor Stable Adopt a Crag with South Central Pennsylvania Climbers (SCPC) – May 30, 2020
Carderock Adopt a Crag – June 6, 2020
We’re always looking for new team leaders, Adopt-a-Crag managers, and others to take on active roles in our events.
If you’re interested in helping to plan a future event, or just want to ask us how you can get more involved, email us at email@example.com.