Join us as we work with Friends of Seneca and PATC-MS for another trail event at Seneca Rocks!
- Registration (at the Gendarme), 8:00am
- Project work, 8:30am – ????
Where To Meet/How To Get There:
What To Bring:
- Closed toed shoes
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty in
- Water bottle
- A snack
- Work gloves (if you have them)
What We’ll be Doing:
Work list below will depend on number of volunteers:
- Brushing/blocking off social trails near the Stairmaster.
- Clean up the approach to the N. Peak/East Face.
- Addressing eroded section of the East Ridge Trail.
- Step repair near the base of Old Man’s.
- Reblazing trail.
E-mail us at email@example.com.