Join Mid Atlantic Climbers and South Central Pennsylvania Climbers for an Adopt a Crag at Governor Stable in Pennsylvania.
- Registration: 8:30am
- Project work: 9am-2pm
Where To Meet/How To Get There:
Take 441 South through Middletown, past Three Mile Island on your right, until you come to Turnpike Road. Make a left on Turnpike and drive until you see Governor Stable Road on your right. Follow it to Conoy Township Park. PARK IN THE STONE PARKING LOT AT THE PARK! Walk down the hill and across a small one lane bridge, then cut into the woods on the obvious path.
What To Bring:
- Closed toed shoes
- Working gloves (if you have them)
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty in
- Water bottle
- A snack
What We’ll be Doing:
- Addressing muddy trail sections with mulch and tree cookies.
- Minor trail work to prevent trail creep as well as cut back overgrowth.
- Building a small walkway below the Cave Area (tentative).
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.