NOTE: This event has been POSTPONED due to rain. Please check back for the rescheduled date.
Catoctin Mountain Park is an incredible natural area located only an hour away from Washington DC and Baltimore. Both areas contain high quality bouldering opportunities as well as many miles of hiking trails.
Upon registration, please indicate in the comments/questions section which site you are interested in as well as any dietary restrictions you may have.
- Registration and breakfast (provided): 8:15am
- Project work: 9am-12pm
- Lunch (provided) and raffle after.
Where To Meet/How To Get There:
We will be meeting at the Hog Rock Parking Lot.
What To Bring:
- Closed toed shoes
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty in
- Water bottle
- A snack
- Work gloves (if you have them)
- Reusable eating ware for the food after. We will be providing lunch (TBA).
- Harness that you don’t mind getting dirty
What We’ll be Doing:
- Re-blazing the Gateway Trail.
- Removing downed trees from trails and cutting back any overgrowth.
- Trail work to mitigate erosion.
E-mail us at email@example.com.